Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First Entry!

Hence the title, this is my first entry. Very creative isn't it? Anyways, my name's Brooke and I am a homeschooler. I hope to be a really good cook (but not a famous one! just one that doesn't cause the smoke alarm to go off) :) , publish a book (I am currently working on one and I might put some segments on here and see what you all might think), and maybe even have a good blog! (if not, I just really want to accomplish the first two!)  I'll mostly write a lot of different things, from stories to recipes to even putting some photography on here or even reviewing on some movies and books. And I'll try my best to set a time each week so I can post more blogs! But for my first entry, I wanted to offer you all a really good recipe and my favorite bible verse: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13. This verse rings true in my life, for without Jesus Christ I would not be where I am at today! Choosing my favorite bible verse for me is tough, there are just so many good ones! And now, here is a recipe that I know is very amazing! (or for some friends out there, fantastic! I know it can't do any tricks) ;)




Cherry Crisp
2 cans of cherry pie filling with one butter cake mix, then 1 1/2 to 2 sticks of butter sliced all over the top. Bake at 350 for 45 min to one hour. 

And that's it! This is probably one of the easiest recipes I know! And so good with vanilla ice cream! :)

Have a blessed day!
Brookie

No comments:

Post a Comment